What is Video Editing?
Video editing is the process of manipulating and reorganizing video shots to create a desired output. It is mostly considered to be one part of post-production process, which is done after all the shots and footage have been taken to put them together in order to come up with the final output.
Tasks involved in video editing:
- Removal or editing footage and scene elements
- Selection of best shots and footage to produce a final output
- Creating the flow in the story by arranging and rearranging scenes
- Adding effects, filters and additional elements such as CGI
- Applying colour correction to enhance the video clips.
- Creating transitions between clips.
- Final Cut Pro X
- Final Cut Studio
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Post Production
- Image Editing
- Adobe After Effects