Duration: 2 Months
Training Mode: Classroom and Online*
Adobe After Effects course from Video Editing Institute offers a extensive range of 2D and 3D tools used for motion graphics and VFX projects. This application is used majorly for post-production work of television, films, corporate presentations, films and web animations. This course’s main objective is to help students to make them an expert in After Effects.
This course is ideal for Video Editing professionals, Motion Graphics Designers, Visual Effects Artist’s, Graphics and Web designers.
Pre-requisites for the After Effects Course:
- Proficient in working knowledge of Windows/ Mac OS X.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator is preferred
- Overview of workflow in After Effects
- How to make animation using After Effects and Presets
- Using Animating text
- Working of shape layers
- Process of animating a multimedia presentation
- Simulating lighting changes procedure
- Masking in After Effects
- Distorting objects with the Puppet tools
- Usage of Roto Brush tool
- How to do color correction
- Making a 3D object and using 3D features
- Working with Advanced editing techniques
- After Effects Rendering and outputting
Some of the projects where students will work on are mentioned below:
- Beautiful 3D Text Effects
- Animated Logos
- Intros and Openers Templates
- Photo Displays and Slideshows
- TV Commercial Advertisements
- Corporate Presentations
- Motion Graphics etc.
- Motion Graphic Professional,
- Visual Effects Artist,
- After Effects Expert,
- Art Director,
- Video Editor,
- 2D and 3D Animator etc.
View our student’s 2D and 3D Projects in After Effects
Read Reviews of Our Students on Google