Duration: 03 Months
Training Mode: Classroom and Online*
Video Editing Institute provides an exceptional course Final Cut Studio Master Course covering professional video editing, compositing, motion graphics, and video compression concepts essential for all the professionals. The gigantic potential of Final Cut Pro (FCP) cannot be compared with any other tool in the editing industry. VEI’s FCS Master Program incorporates technical proficiency, conceptual knowledge and getting trained by industry experts. This Apple FCP course comprises of concepts from basic to advanced level.
Professionals with versatile skills are highly valued in the video editing industry. This is the sole reason for developing this certificate course in Apple FCP Film and Video Editing. VEI’s FCS Master Program is a beneficial and job-oriented training program for those who want to excel in the field of Final Cut Pro or Motion Graphics. Our Industry expert, Mr. Deepak Bhadauria is a highly competent post production professional imparting training over a decade now in ADMEC and for our sister concern Video Editing Institute (PPI).
Prerequisites to join this course
- Familiarity with Mac OS
- Working knowledge of Photoshop is recommended
- Knowledge of video editing terminologies will be beneficial in learning FCP course completely
Semesters and Modules:
Module I: Video Editing Basics
This module of FCS Master emphasizes entirely on Final Cut Pro X. It is a tool used by professionals for editing videos or video clips.
Apple Final Cut Pro X
Apple Final Cut Pro X or FCP X is a non-linear editing program largely used for editing videos. Whether you are a novice or a professional this FCP video editing course will cover all your requirements. It will cover all Final Cut Pro (FCP) tools, user interface, advanced editing and finishing techniques. This module will also cover advanced workflows for handling media and how to work with films. The course is appropriate for beginners and professionals who wants to establish a career in media, news channels, film industry etc.
- Introduction to Final Cut Pro
- Handling Project Elements
- Addition of Cutaways
- Making a Trimming Project
- Formulating Sequence
- Forming Subclips
- Reconnecting Media for FCP
- Connecting Sources for Capture
- Estimating Project Needs
- Making the Project
- Working with Video Generators
- Altering Speed Properties
- Applying and Viewing Filters
- Spotting Audio Peaks in FCP
Module II: Motion Graphics Fundamentals
Motion graphics are graphics that uses video or animation technology to generate the illusion of motion or a transforming appearance. Motion graphics are generally used with audio for application in multimedia projects. This module will cover detailed motion graphics concepts including how to export them for synchronization for additional processes in video editing institute course.
Apple Motion is an amazingly powerful graphics animation software package which allows creating stunning visual graphics and special effects. These effects are configured in Apple’s Final Cut Pro software. Motion is very powerful and simple to use with Apple FCP. This FCP based video editing course module will cover critical fundamentals to help harness the important features of Motion.
Video editing industry specialists are using Motion for adding complex effects to their productions. Complex motion graphics are no longer restricted to high-end post-production houses. Any individual who has working knowledge in Motion and Final Cut Pro can create stunning motion graphics and animations within their projects. Our institute will help to explore all the important concepts which will boost video editing expertise in this FCP video editing course.
- Motion Overview
- Structuring of a Composite
- How to work with Templates?
- Using Motion with Final Cut Pro
- Sharing Projects
- Creating Animation with Behaviors
- Animating with Key-frames
- Generating Content with Generators, Shapes and Paint Strokes
- Making Text Effects
- Particle Emitters and Replicators
- Audio usage
- Speed Changes and Optical Flow
- Working with Stabilizing and Tracking
- Keying Basics
- Constructing a 3D Scene
- Animating Cameras and Using Advanced 3D Features
Module III: Video Compression and Output
Compression and video output is as significant as a safe landing for a plan. Without proper knowledge of this module, one cannot become a perfect FCP video editor. Every individual must know about creating DVD masters which will be sent out for replication at production houses, and projects rendering into the DVD format without encoding to intermediary formats, reorganize production workflow and decrease overhead.
Apple Compressor is used for encoding different formats MPEG-1, MPEG-2 for DVD, QuickTime .mov, MPEG-4 (Simple Profile), MPEG-4 H.264 and optional (third Party and often commercial) QuickTime Exporter Components to export to Windows Media. Apart from other features, it has the ability to convert from NTSC to PAL and vice versa and the ability to ‘up-convert’ from Standard Definition video to High Definition video with feature detail detection to avoid serious quality losses.
The compressor is primarily used to encode Final Cut Pro projects into the necessary DVD MPEG-2 format. During conversion process, Filters can be applied to video and the video can be cropped.
- Introduction to Compressor
- Workflow of Basic Trans-coding
- Compressor Interface
- Importing Source Media Files
- Creating, Previewing, and Modifying Settings
- Finalizing Jobs and Submitting Batches
- Creating AIFF Files
- Creating Dolby Digital Professional
- Output Files
- Generating DV Stream Output Files
- Making Image Sequence Files
- Creating MP3 Output Files and MPEG-1 Output Files
- Adding Filters to a Setting
- Adding Frame Controls to a Setting
- Applying Geometry Settings
- Making and Altering Destinations
- Using Droplets
- Only Sundays
How to Apply:
If you need further information regarding Final Cut Studio Master(FCSM) Video Editing Certificate Course, then please get in touch with our FCP Institute admission team, email: firstname.lastname@example.org mobile: +91 (0)981 181 8122.
Why Join Our Institute?
Our Institute is a combination of creativity, industry leading tools and best practices while utilizing professional talents. We are constantly pushing our own boundaries forward to achieve exceptional goals by delivering high-quality training.
- Empowering students with world-class training
- A state-of-the-art video editing training on Apple software with highly experienced, professionally skilled mentors
- Labs equipped with sophisticated digital technology
- Free library access and unlimited practice hours in Labs*
- Personalized monitoring on every student
- Industry recognized Certificate after successful completion of the course
- 100% Job Placement Assistance
Video Editor, FCP Expert, Video Editing Artist, Motion Graphic Professional, Junior Post Production Expert, Apple Final Cut Studio Professional and much more.
Apple Final Cut Pro X Master Course